Manhattan Physician and Internal Medicine Specialist, Dr. Marina Gafanovich Provides a Wide Range of Services
Best doctor in NYC, Dr. Marina Gafanovich, wants you to know that we are a multidisciplinary practice providing a broad range of services at our offices. Whether it’s an emergency illness or routine checkup we will be more than happy to see you in our location. Some of the services offered at our Upper East Side office include:
- Abdominal Aorta Screening (for Aortic Aneurysm)
- Chest X-Ray (performed, developed, and read by MD on premises)
- Cholesterol Panel (performed on-site)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Fast and effective tests for Influenza A and B
- Hearing Tests
- H Pylori Testing & Treatment
- INR (blood clotting) Testing
- Medical clearances for college students
- Non-invasive Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) testing
- Phlebotomy Blood Draws
- Pre-employment medical clearances, including PPD testing
- Pre-operative clearances (our pre-op clearances are completed in 48 to 72 hours)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Mononucleosis (Mono) testing
- ‘Rapid Strep’ testing for pharyngitis
- Same-day CAT scans, ultrasounds, or any other imaging via Weill Cornell Medical Center , Lenox Hill Radiology, or East River Imaging facilities.
- School/Summer Camp medical clearance for adults 18 and over
- Travel vaccinations & immunizations
- Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Testing
- Routine Vaccinations, including:
- Flu Shots (including H1N1)
- Hepatitis A and B
All testing is done on-site, and results are typically available at the end of your visit. Blood test results are available the next day.
Our multi-lingual New York Internist’s staff is happy to schedule priority or even same-day appointment for you.
We offer referrals to highly qualified sub-specialists (affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical Center), including cardiologists, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, neurologists, endocrinologists, dermatologists, and surgical sub-specialists.
Call (212) 249-6218 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Marina Gafanovich, MD in her conveniently located Upper East Side office.