- You have a case of diarrhea if you are experiencing loose watery stools and have to keep rushing to the bathroom ever so often. Your liquid stools may be light brown or green and even have some ..
- How to Choose an Acupuncturist Acupuncture works! But your experience with acupuncture will depend largely on the acupuncture provider that you choose. You want to find an acupuncturist that you ..
- A few days ago a patient came into my office for diabetes education. She was distressed because she had recently found out that she had cirrhosis of the liver. She rarely consumed alcohol. She ..
- The combination of blood tests and mobile applications can predict thoughts of or attempts at suicide with more than 90% accuracy, according to a study published Tuesday in the journal Molecular ..
- In 2013, America’s Supreme Court ruled on the health care reform law. They made a decision that had significant policy impact and is now shaping the presidential campaign. Many ..
- There are many different medical conditions that can be caused by overproduction of stomach acid or that result in overproduction of stomach acid. The first conditions that come to mind are ..
Thalassemia is a disease of blood. Thalassemia disease is hereditary, that is blood disorder is inherited. Hemoglobin is part of blood whose function is to carry oxygen in blood. In thalassemia ..
- Symmetrel- what can it be used for? Symmetrel is a medication that is most commonly used in prevention of influenza and in treatment of Parkinson’s disease. During our history, different types of ..