- Based on social media reports, it is clear that a fair number of people are asking for marijuana to be legalized. But how many people actually use it? A latest report suggests that previous data ..
- Alzheimer’s is a progressive neurological disease and is difficult to treat. The condition frequently manifests itself with limited symptoms at first but progresses towards deterioration. ..
- Anemia is condition in which there is lack of healthy red blood cells in blood. Red blood cells main function is to transport oxygen to organs in body. And if the red blood cells are deficient in ..
Good quality oral health care involves much more than only brushing your teeth twice a day. In order to maintain good health of your mouth as well as teeth throughout life, you must follow few ..
- When your body starts losing more fluid then it takes in, and your body is short of water and other fluids to normally carry out the functions. And if you do not refuel those lost fluids, you ..
- Diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the United States. As per the World health Organization, the last half century has seen prevalence of diabetes increasing steadily and is on ..
Scientists have found that early trial results of the combination of an experimental drug are promising against pancreatic cancer. So, the scientists believe that it may become a new weapon to ..
Australian researchers have claimed that a new drug is capable of prolonging the life span of the patients suffering from one of the deadly form of brain cancer. Researchers from the Melanoma ..