Manhattan Physician and Internal Medicine Specialist, Dr. Marina Gafanovich Provides a Wide Range of Services
Dr. Marina Gafanovich, wants you to know that we are a multidisciplinary practice providing a broad range of services at our offices. Whether it’s an emergency illness or routine checkup we will be more than happy to see you in our location. Some of the services offered at our Upper East Side office include:
- Abdominal Aorta Screening (for Aortic Aneurysm)
- Chest X-Ray (performed, developed, and read by MD on-premises)
- Cholesterol Panel (performed on-site)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Fast and effective tests for Influenza A and B
- Green Card Medical Exam (Sr. Gafanovich is Gov-authorized to perform these exams)
- Hearing Tests
- H Pylori Testing & Treatment
- INR (blood clotting) Testing
- Medical clearances for college students
- Non-invasive Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) testing
- Phlebotomy Blood Draws
- Pre-employment medical clearances, including PPD testing
- Pre-operative clearances (our pre-op clearances are completed in 48 to 72 hours)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Mononucleosis (Mono) testing
- ‘Rapid Strep’ testing for pharyngitis
- Same-day CAT scans, ultrasounds, or any other imaging via Weill Cornell Medical Center , Lenox Hill Radiology, or East River Imaging facilities.
- School/Summer Camp medical clearance for adults 18 and over
- Travel vaccinations & immunizations
- Urine Pregnancy Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Testing
- Routine Vaccinations, including:
- Flu Shots (including H1N1)
- Hepatitis A and B
All testing is done on-site, and results are typically available at the end of your visit. Blood test results are available the next day.
Our multi-lingual New York Internist’s staff is happy to schedule priority or even same-day appointment for you.
We offer referrals to highly qualified sub-specialists (affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical Center), including cardiologists, gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, neurologists, endocrinologists, dermatologists, and surgical sub-specialists.
Top Rated NYC Physician
As your New York doctor, Dr. Gafanovich will walk an extra mile to provide high-quality medical service you deserve. Entrust your health to one of the leading Internists in Upper East Side.
Call (212) 249-6218 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Marina Gafanovich, MD in her conveniently located Upper East Side office.
Dr.Gafanovich is very professional, compassionate, and up-to-date on the latest medical procedures. She is an excellent listener, and very good at explaining diagnoses and medical procedures in everyday language. After each office visit, I walk out of the office feeling reassured and confident that I had the best medical care…
West New York, NY
I have worked in healthcare for roughly 7 years and physicians like Dr. Gafanovich are few and far between. She excels in both diagnostics and treatment and never rushes through an appointment. She is kind and compassionate and sets the bar for how medicine should be practiced. Her office staff…
I went to see Dr. Gafanovich for a routine physical. The girls at the desk were very nice and my wait time was short. Dr. Gafanovich was kind and knowledgeable. I also had blood work done and was impressed with how quickly I received the results and how thoroughly Dr….
Dr.Gafanovich is the best. She is so warm and wonderful. She really takes the time to speak to her patients and is very detailed in her explanations. She makes the examination very comfortable by talking through the entire procedure and explains what she is doing. Thank you.
Dr. Gafanovich is a compassionate, brillant and very pleasant professional. great experience. not like others. dr. Gafanovich came highly recommended by my entire firm and lived up to her reputation. I have since recommended her to friends. The office is very clean and professional. There is absolutely no sense of…
Dr. Gafanovich administers not only medical professional advice, she also has sincere interest and respect for her patients. My husband and I are her patients and she brings not just wisdom to her practice but also genuine sensitivity. The Lab Technician is a very caring and kind person. The office…
New York, New York