- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention just sent out a warning to all cardiac surgeons indicating that there is a serious risk of infection in patients who have undergone open heart ..
- Now that Zika virus has arrived in the US and with millions of American traveling to South and Central America, one would think that getting a test for Zika virus would be easy. Not so. To make ..
According to recent research published in the Pediatrics journal, patients should not use the nasal spray flu vaccine in 2016. This statement supports previous recommendations from the Advisory ..
- Low blood sugar is hypoglycemia. Let us look at sugar in body cells, and when low, we can call that hypoglycellia. Glucose is the sugar involved. Other sugars are converted to glucose for ..
- Knowing the difference between a milk allergy or a lactose intolerance can help you determine what appropriate action to take to reduce your symptoms. Most people often confuse the two together. ..
When we are sick, inflammatory cells are essential to help us defend ourselves from infections, and other conditions. But, if inflammation is too high, or persists, then it can lead to other ..
- A new law has been passed that makes it mandatory for school children to get vaccinated. Yet, many Californian students are back in their classrooms without the necessary shots. Last year, due to ..
- One would think that the entire nation would be lining up for a HPV that can prevent cancer- but this has not been the case with the HPV vaccine. The question is why? The vaccine has been around ..